Author Topic: Tv channel list  (Read 2676 times)

Offline David Jackson

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • David Jackson
Tv channel list
« on: June 06, 2016, 12:16:59 PM »
I've updated the channel list which can be downloaded from our resident services page here.
We're trying not to change the channels around too much.
Channel 43 is blank at the moment on purpose, it's not in use.
Keep the site clean! If you spot a problem somewhere, you can now file a maintenance report online using your ClubCard account: Go to www.LosGallardosLeisure.es, login with your Clubcard number and click "Report Problem"

Offline paco martinez

• View Profile
Re: Tv channel list
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 10:27:32 AM »

Hello very good.

We have problems of signal on some frequencies,I am trying to restore them ,thanks for your understanding, always,

A Greeting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola muy buenas.

Tenemos problemas de señal en algunas frecuencias,estoy tratando de restablecerlas ,gracias por su comprensión siempre,

Un Saludo.

Offline paco martinez

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 01:36:44 PM »

I have been able to restore the vast majority of the frequencies of the main channels but I have been unable to reset 3 channels due to that it has dropped the signal at those frequencies 3 points in DB ,the channels that are not seen for the moment are the following:

1 CBS REALITY.

2 CBS ACTION.

3 CBS DRAMA.

SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE BUT THEY ARE PROBLEMS OUTSIDE OF US WHAT RESTABLECERÉ AS SOON AS YOU CAN TO CAPTURE MORE SIGNAL,THANKS.

A Greeting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He podido restablecer la gran mayoría de las frecuencias y de los canales principales pero me ha sido imposible restablecer 3 canales debido a que ha bajado la señal en esas frecuencias 3 puntos  en DB ,los canales que no se ven de momento son los siguientes:

1 CBS REALITY.

2 CBS ACTION.

3 CBS DRAMA.

DISCULPEN LAS MOLESTIAS PERO SON PROBLEMAS AJENOS A NOSOTROS LO RESTABLECERÉ  EN CUANTO PUEDA CAPTAR MAS SEÑAL,GRACIAS.

Un Saludo.

Offline paco martinez

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 08:35:56 AM »
Hello very good: ;) 8) 

Already we have all the restored channels, I am hanging of realizing all the pertinent adjustments in order that the sign is stable mas in our system of tv.

A Greeting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola muy buenas:

Ya tenemos todos los canales restablecidos,estoy pendiente de realizar todos los ajustes pertinentes para que la señal sea lo mas estable en nuestro sistema de tv.

Un Saludo.

Offline cumbrian

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 07:57:31 PM »
I was quite pleased when Gold was screened instead of Dave. Is it possible to re-screen Gold, with or without Dave?

Offline David Jackson

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • David Jackson
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2016, 04:54:42 PM »
I'm not sure off the top of my head how strong the signal was. If Paco can guarantee the signal we'll keep it - if he's take it off, it's because he can't guarantee it.
Keep the site clean! If you spot a problem somewhere, you can now file a maintenance report online using your ClubCard account: Go to www.LosGallardosLeisure.es, login with your Clubcard number and click "Report Problem"

Offline cumbrian

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2016, 11:28:39 AM »
The signal is about the same strength as Dave. Each of them. and others, sometimes freeze with a message which begins coda.... Can't remember the rest of it (but it could be codacodigo). Both also have an odd aspect which is that subtitles continue despite the freeze on the picture. The signal is fine when not frozen

Offline cumbrian

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2016, 10:17:00 PM »
Gold was back today so thank you David. There is one other point. When the World Snooker Championship was on the BBC often stopped it at a crucial point of play and told people to use their red button. However Eurosport continued with it but the commentary on Eurosport 1 was in German. However, Paco screened Eurosport 2 as well as 1 and that commentary was in English. Any chance of putting Eurosport 2 on as well?

Offline paco martinez

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2016, 12:53:51 AM »
Hello very good,

When it finds a sports event in some channel that we do not have in the system, comment on it in the shop to make it written down in order that it could see it and I will do everything possible in order that available this one in these dates.

A Greeting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola muy buenas,

Cuando halla un evento deportivo en algún canal que no tengamos en el sistema,coméntelo en la tienda para dejarlo anotado para que lo pueda ver y haré todo lo posible para que este disponible en esas fechas.

[size=78%]Un Saludo[/size]

Offline cumbrian

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2016, 10:11:04 AM »
I will mention Euro Sport 2 to Paco or to Gareth in the shop

Offline paco martinez

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2016, 03:33:57 PM »

Hello good Morning.

Dear friend put the Eurosport 2 channel which aired on the channel Sky Sports 1, comenteme even when this channel would leave ??

A greeting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola muy buenas.

Estimado amigo puesto el canal Eurosports 2 en el canal donde emitía Sky Sports 1,comenteme hasta cuando seria dejar este canal ??

Un Saludo.

Offline cumbrian

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2016, 12:16:43 PM »
The TV channel Gold has been taken down and replaced by the Sky channel dedicated to formula 1.

I object to this.

There are enough sports channels without abandoning an entertainment channel. It also puts the channel list out of date every time it occurs. Could we have Gold back please. Too much change also means that timed recordings of channels causes recording something other than what the recorder was set up to do.

Offline paco martinez

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2016, 08:34:26 AM »
Hello, good days.

Restored channel GOLD!!!.

A Greeting.

Offline cumbrian

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2016, 09:54:50 AM »
Hi Paco Thanks for restoring Gold.

Offline paco martinez

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2016, 02:34:23 PM »
Testing to add more channels, just now two channels more !!!.

- In the frequency 48,25 MHz the channel Sky action.

- in the frequency 55,25 MHz the channel Sky comedy.

A Greeting and Enjoy.