Author Topic: Liverpool.!!  (Read 1815 times)

Offline Galty mountain

• View Profile
Liverpool.!!
« on: March 12, 2015, 12:18:15 AM »
Now 'Truth' is Out,!! Lies for 26 years, hope it brings an End to the pain and suffering of families in Liverpool.!! :'(

Offline V1ck0

• YNWA
    • View Profile
Re: Liverpool.!!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 07:33:32 AM »
Thanks for the post Galty, I never had a hope in hell  of this guy admitting it, at least he showed some remorse. I've a long memory and "others" who slagged and blamed the Liverpool supporters should show some too.

Offline Peter-K

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 08:29:48 AM »
I must have missed something?

Offline Kenny_Park

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 12:55:36 AM »
Just check the news Spud, re the South Yorkshire police who continually and blatantly lied about the Liverpool supporters in the Hillsborough disaster.

Offline lemonntree

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015, 07:44:36 PM »
Thank goodness that is over. We can now move on to what happened at Heysel stadium.

Offline V1ck0

• YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2015, 10:02:51 PM »
The Moon today is in a Limp, Waning, Crescent phase , it's effect predictable.

;)

Offline Kenny_Park

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2015, 11:34:28 AM »
Lemontree is welcome to start his own inquest / inquiry into the Heysel disaster, but I can start the ball rolling with just a snippet from one eye witness:

"I had never seen such a shambles as Heysel," he says. "Whoever decided to put Juve fans in with Liverpool has obviously never been to a football match before.
"The stadium was crumbling - I went in and out four times through holes in the wall. The turnstiles had been abandoned and you didn't even need a ticket, and there was rubble lying around everywhere.
"It was all right at first. We had a great party during the day, but there was a bit of taunting, a few missiles thrown, and then the Italian fans started spitting. Now in northern Europe that's the lowest of the low, and only a coward is going to run away from that. That's when the charge started. It was tragic really, because the people who died were not the ones doing the spitting, but the innocent people at the back. They were all innocent."
"If we had been two gangs in a nightclub, and one started a fight and the other chased them and the stairs collapsed, people would blame the greedy nightclub owner for not having a safe venue. That's what happened at Heysel."

Offline lemonntree

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2015, 12:42:52 PM »
So once again Liverpool supporters kill other fans and it is not their fault.

Offline V1ck0

• YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2015, 03:53:14 PM »
C worra meen KP, it's gorra b LUNar

Offline Kenny_Park

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2015, 04:48:05 PM »
The moon does strange things to strange people Vicko.....hence the term lunar ticks! Or as an ex-Sergeant Major of my acquaintance used to say when faced with ignorant people "You can't educate pork!"
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 04:50:47 PM by Kenny_Park »

Offline lemonntree

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2015, 11:07:37 PM »
You two obviously have nothing sensible to say on the original subject, you are only capable of name calling.

Offline Kenny_Park

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2015, 11:33:49 PM »
Please note that the 'original subject' posted by Galty mountain was nothing to do with heysel or Liverpool supporter killing other fans...but quite the opposite.

Offline V1ck0

• YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2015, 08:19:03 AM »
You Lemontree or FIG tree or any name which you prefer, by your own admission (to me and others) love stirring the shit (your words) when the wind changes direction and blows it back in your face you backtrack. I've no objection to the moderators or anyone else for that matter having a look at at this thread and making judgement.

Offline David Jackson

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • David Jackson
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2015, 09:25:36 AM »
Right, I'm not having another Liverpool discussion, this thread is now locked.

We're here to discuss Spain people!
Keep the site clean! If you spot a problem somewhere, you can now file a maintenance report online using your ClubCard account: Go to www.LosGallardosLeisure.es, login with your Clubcard number and click "Report Problem"