Author Topic: road markings  (Read 1644 times)

Offline yvonne

• View Profile
road markings
« on: November 12, 2013, 02:07:30 PM »
Hi David, I note that they are repairing the main road and putting new markings down. I was wondering if it is at all possible for you to contact the relevant department to have the continuous white line extended further towards our tunnel exit. In the past  vehicles overtaking, just before the tunnel, making it very dangerous for cars entering or exiting the tunnel. Over the last ten years there have been two accidents at that point, and one or two near misses

Offline Peter-K

• View Profile
Re: road markings
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 03:04:37 PM »
I came down the newly marked road  today Yvonne and found the white lines perfect, a vast improvement.

Offline David Jackson

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • David Jackson
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 04:22:00 PM »
I was wondering if it is at all possible for you to contact the relevant department...

Nope. Doesn't even accept input from civilians. Townhall has to tell local road dept who suggests to Almeria who escalate to Madrid who delegate back down. Why do you think we don't have a sign?  ::)
Keep the site clean! If you spot a problem somewhere, you can now file a maintenance report online using your ClubCard account: Go to www.LosGallardosLeisure.es, login with your Clubcard number and click "Report Problem"

Offline chiccomallo

• View Profile
    • http://www.colinspain.com/
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 07:56:32 PM »
I might just nip out with a tin of white gloss one night & join the lines up ! Sorted  ::)
http://www.colinspain.com/

Youtubepage  chicocolin1

Offline harry

• Amiable unless proveked
    • View Profile
    • Harry
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 01:47:24 PM »
You`ll probably get the `Brush Off`
Harry